RSS

Let us talk about forgiveness...

Sigh... The great big O's is over and now my life is wandering aimlessly... For the past few days I have only slept for like.... maybe 5 hours? I have been playing like crazy... I seriously mean crazy.... Sleeping 5 hours only in two days... Been meeting up with friends to play pool, go LAN gaming and so much more... Sometimes I wonder if I am able to stay at this lifestyle forever? How I wish it does not end... But as they all say, all good things must come to an end so let me enjoy my life now...

I am actually for once kinda bored now... Two post in two days... So much time to spare... Let me talk about forgiveness... I have actually seen so many people saying that they forgive them and then be friends again... What is forgiveness actually? Is it that when a friend does something wrong apologises and then you forgive him and be friends once more? Most of you would probably say yes... we should all be friends once more after I have forgiven him... Somehow or rather, I beg to differ...

Before I continue on, I want all of you to fully understand that I am not trying to break friendship or any relationship here... What I am about to say is not a solution to all problems... You do not have to follow what I say cos your life is in your own hands and all I am trying to do here is discuss about something which I feel strongly about...

OK! Moving on, forgiveness, like I said is not that you still have to be friends after you forgive a person... Let me state one example... You have a very good friend... One day he had sexually abused you... How would you girls feel? Obviously you would hate the guy to the core... Then, one day, you finally decide to forgive him... Does it mean you have to be friends with him? Let me tell you what forgiveness in my case is all about... Forgiveness is to release yourself from the past that is you are clinging on... When you forgive a person, you are not sending him a message that you want to be friends again but to tell him that you refuse to be imprisoned down by the past... Forgiveness is to help you get over the ordeal of feeling anger, agitation and hatred... Feeling all that "sucks" all the energy out of you... Sooner or later you will feel tired and what is the point of feeling hatred? ( I am wondering... Do you all understand me? I am like rattling on and on... haha..)

Of cos, not all things that hurt us is as serious as this and minor porblems can be solved easily when both party decides to work together... If you can salvage your friendship, do so... Cos having a friend is better than not having any... I am sure all of your friends have at least done something wrong to you at least once... You cannot possibly break your friendship with all of them...

I refuse to be imprisoned by you and my past... I wanna be free of all burdens and live a life of my own...

0 comments: