RSS

Getting into the nostalgic mood recently

You know there are times when you decided to clean your room because there is no more walking space? Everytime you venture into your room, its like walking into a jungle or a maze where you have move and turn at every possible turn. Or even worse, you have to start walking on tip toes until you vacate the room. Those are the possible reasons are why you should clean your room.

Some might ask, don't you have shelves and cupboards to put your things? Yes I do. But where else can you put you stuff when those places are filled up as well? Obviously the floor becomes the next best option to put your things.

So back to the topic, I was cleaning my room and I found photos of me when I was young. Really young. So young that I was doubting if I was the boy in the pictures I saw. Oh well. Some are just plain funny and some are just weird. I ain't gonna write
more, just look at the pictures and laugh all you want. I am sure, at the very least, that I was cuter than most of you when you were at that same age. And if you are to ask what has happened such that I turn out like this now, you are so bloody asking for it. So be warned.




Hey look! Stumpy arms and legs!

Now. Here's a close up.





My brother and I. Look at how old school the television is. Wow. That is one old shit.



This is how my siblings and I looked like when we are awoken from our sleep. Perhaps you want to know why.

So here it is. 15 minutes ago.



You might have heard about crop circles? Hah! Beat this! This sleeping synchronisation is much more mysterious. (I am not in it. Its both my sister and my brother.)



The closest I could get to horse riding. But then a few years later, I went to Lake Toba and got to ride a real one. Haha!



My brother, my cousin and me.

You know when people say, "some things just don't change,". Well it is true. Here we are during Chinese New Year.



Don't ask me why I wasn't in red. Maybe during that time red looked like an evil colour to me.



I was once a good student too. That's me recieving first prize for some picture I drew for national day. LOL~



Me and my picture. Its hard to see, but Kuang is my surname in chinese.

Last but not least, a picture that has to be here so that everyone can laugh.



I was indeed nerdy at some point in time of my life. This was one of my uncle's wedding. Opened the door of the car. Weird.

Yeah. So I was saying about how one can discover so many things when cleaning up their room. So why not clean yours today? If you are reading this, why not go dig out your old photos and then blog as well. Do drop me a message that you did so, so I can go read and laugh as well. :)

Awww. Don't I look cute and all nerdy?

0 comments: