RSS

I am finally 19!

Just one short post to say a BIG thank you to all my friends who wished me a happy happy birthday! Yes. Its my birthday just a couple of days ago. Can't believe I am 19. Just one more year to 20th. Damn! I sure am getting older.

Anyways, this year's birthday is boring. LOL~ I was out on 21st to deliver mooncakes. What a thing to do on my birthday. Geez~ But at least I got something out of it. Thank you Carol Chan for the birthday cake! That was the first birthday cake that night. :) And to thank you for it, here are some of the pictures of it.


























And the cake is superbly yummy! Thank you again Carol Chan! Also, I want to thank my 7 flowers for being so thoughtful and the lovely smses you all have sent! :) I am looking forward to meeting you girls again. :)

And I love my dad for buying me a Grand Funk Railroad CD!!! Wahahahah! Until when I have something more interesting to blog about people. :)

Lastly, not to forget my breastie who is living so far and yet she remembers my birthday. Love ya lots Lin`!!! :)

Random outburst: Carol Chan looks so nerdy that night! LOL~ But cute la. Can? Wahahahah!

Happy Birthday to me~

0 comments: