RSS

Anger Management

Have not been blogging for a long time. I am not having the patience to sit down and think of what to type anymore. It is indeed weird that I feel this way. I am so cooped up with other things even though I WAS on holiday. Haha! You heard me right. School is starting soon and I am glad it is! Holiday was a boring time for me. Staying at home all day with nothing to do. Pratically rotting at home! Not to mention a great time to laze around and grow fat! Sigh~

The title today reminds me of the show I watched some time back. Adam sandler acting as a person who needed anger management and the therapist helps him by aggravating him. It's like what the chinese say. Yi3 du2 gong1 du2. Fighting fire with fire. (Literal meaning is fighting poison with poison.) However my entry isn't going to be a movie review but about managing your anger.

Anger. A feeling that is filled with malice (usually) and not to mention hatred. People get angry for all sorts of reason. From a disagreement to an act of betrayal. Anything! As long as when a party feels hurt, anger will set in and destroy any hope of solving the problem harmoniously together. So like any other feelings it can be controlled easily.

Many people say that it is not as easy as I think it is. Wrong! I beg to differ. Emotions are embedded within you. You should be able to control them. Many a times people think that emotions control them but little did they know that their thinking are actually controlling their emotions which in turn they think that emotions control them. If you are confused with the sentence above, do not worry for that is how I feel about these people.

To be able to control your anger, we must first know the reason for your anger. Then we go on to analyzing the problem. Ask yourself if it is worth feeling angry over such a matter. What will you benefit from feeling angry? Anger only results in sadness and sorrow.

Controlling your temper, like I said, is not difficult. Here are some ways that you can do to get over your anger.

----------Prof. Ah^Wei Anger Manangement----------

1. Do housework. (This does wonders! When you are doing housework, it actually alleviates stress. Trust me. It really works.)

2. Go take a nap. (Sleep on the trouble. Ignorance is bliss. Ignore it for awhile, but you have to remember that the problem still persist.)

3. Sit down and meditate. (Kinda like sleeping but it is not. You have to stay awake. Think about how to solve the problem calmly.)

4. Go and do something you like. (Try to make yourself happy as much as possible. Pamper yourself.)

5. Just find something to do la!

I am sure all of you understand what I mean. Anger is not something to be tolerated. Get rid of it.

Anger is bad for health. It makes people old! Do you want to be old?

1 comments:

desmond said...

so the point is.. when you are angry.. just distract yourself with other tasks first and get rid of anger itself ( so that you can solve the problem calmly.. )? haha.. anyway.. i seldom feel angry.. so.. maybe i'll just keep these methods in mind.. because i believe when one day i really get angry.. i'll also be afraid of myself too.