RSS

New blog = New beginning

Yes! I like the url of my blog and the theme for it... seems like i am gonna stick to it... unless a certain someone finds it lame.... anyways... yes... a new blog... There can't be a better way to relieve stress... perhaps I have found it...
You all must be thinking "Crazy! So near to the O's and you still doing this..."
Well yeah... kinda bored and nothing to do... Actually my biggest worry is if you all are still blogging... But who cares? As long as I am happy then it is fine...
Yes... here comes the second question... "Are you gonna be like last time? Blogging till that finger counting can be used to count the number of previous post?"
My answer is NO cos this time, I am so gonna blog regularly... My previous blog was a total failure cos i had people askin me how come i so long never blog...This time... everything's gonna change...
Now for the third... "Why should we read your blog? And how will I know if i would not get infected with your lame virus? And what new things are there?"
Wow! So many things to answer... Why you should read my blog? Good one... You got me there... Well, i am gonna answer everything in one go... So here goes nothing! I am seriously almost cured of my lameness but then again... Lameness is a matter or reletivity and on how one defines lameness as... Cos over the years... It just depends on who is doing it... For example... A real cool guy cracks a joke and everyone seems to be laughing with him.. However... If the same exact similar joke is cracked by some unpopular guy... Everyone will go " Eeeee! So lame!" Anyways... I am digressing as usual... So back to topic... my new blog shall be much more interesting and hopefully funny...
This is why you all should start reading my blog...
P.S: I need help once more... I do not know html at all... Any kind soul would lend a helping hand? I want a simple and nice template... Any suggestions?

0 comments: